Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Friday!

I hope you are having a great Friday!

BTW, do any of you celebrate Cinco de Mayo? I know some places in SL had some Cinco de Mayo outfits. I don't remember which store though. I get notices from What's New SL. It's a great group for SL merchants and SL shoppers.

I'm an SL merchant.



In case you're wondering, I did in fact create that banner. I created it in GIMP. It's amazing what one can do in photo editing software!

I'm only a GIMP novice, but I think I'm getting the hang of it. It can be fun! I may not be the best at painting, sculpting, or shaping, but I am good with detail and color. I envision images in my head and I try to translate them to the screen.

If you want to see my stores, view my pics inworld or you can access my web profile from secondlife.com.

Happy Friday and have an awesome, awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment