Thursday, December 23, 2010

Callipygian Christensen: Sunsets, Sepias & Other 'scapes


"I have been photographing SL, and creating photographic art images from these shots, for over 4 years now.  Recently I have found myself fascinated by sepias and colourized images, and am pleased to be showing a new selection of  this style here at Kiku Gallery.

I was asked to include a small selection of previous work, and have done so, but there are also  20 new images offered for your enjoyment.  Many were shot in the Amatsu Shima sim  and others in some of the other SL locations I enjoy.

The images will be in dispaly until January 30th. Please feel free to visit at any time and to IM me with any questions.

Calli"



I had visited this collection earlier in the week and was not disappointed. Callipygian Christensen had shown "the Body of a Woman" at the Palais Orleans gallery earlier in the year. "Sunsets, Sepias and Other 'scapes" showcases her diversity as well as her talent for setting moods.

Visit the collection at Kiku Gallery here.

No comments:

Post a Comment